Friday, April 26, 2013

❤ Ali Express Queens Hair ❤ Virgin Brazilian Natural Wavy

Hey Hair Dolls!! This is the 1 & ONLY Icyunvme0912


❤ I wanted to talk to you dolls today and tell you bout my experience purchasing Ali Express hair. I know some of you have purchased or know someone that purchased hair from Ali Express website. I was a little bit skeptical about this website. Why???? The hair is mainly offered from Chinese suppliers. I knew if it was coming from Chinese suppliers, the hair couldn't be pure Virgin hair. At the time I needed me some hair YALL!!! I made the ulitmate decision to go find me some Ali Express hair. Before I decided to purchase some hair from a particular company, I had to do my research. I took to my favorite search engine: YouTube. I looked at hundreds of videos from beautiful ladies showing off their Ali Express hair. Some videos was dishing out some HELLA shade on the companies that was offering bad hair but there were a lot of videos on this certain company called Queens Hair. I know all you have heard of Queens Hair. They offer a lot of textures of hair. The videos I watched stated that Queens hair was the BOMB.com. So I said "Why not?"

❤ I purchased 2 bundles of the Virgin Brazilian Natural Wavy hair. I believe I got a 16 inch & 20 inch. I recieved the hair in a short period of time. I thought the communication with the suppliers wasnt so good. I posted a question and they took almost a week to respond back to me. What's up with THAT!!

❤ When I got the hair it was a little dry and the ends were a little ratchet. I took out my FAVORITE product: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner and went to work on this hair. I deep conditioned the hair for 1 hour and rinsed with cool water. I hung the hair up in my shower to let it air dry. The hair felt and looked so much better.

❤ I did a sew-in wevae using both bundles and installed my Virgin Malaysian Natural Wavy 14 inch silk base closure. I purchased this closure from http://www.silkbaseclosure.com

❤ After I installed the hair, I was really feeling myself. The hair was absolutley gorgeous.  I didnt experience any major issues such as excess shedding or tangling. I did seal the wefts with Dritz Fray Check to prevent excess shedding.

❤ I left my sew-in weave in for a month and co-washed almost every week. I shampooed and deep conditioned the hair twice. The products I used was Herbal Essences Hello Hydration & Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.

❤ While wearing the hair for a month I did do various hairstyles using heating tools. I think I probably used too much heat on the hair becuase I was curling that hair every few days but I didnt experience any damage. I straightened and curled the hair using a flat-iron, curling iron, and curling wand.

❤ Overall, I loved this hair. I installed the hair twice before I laid it to rest. There was minimal shedding and tangling. The hair curled and straigthened beautifully. From my experience with virgin hair, I knew the hair was not completely virgin. If you don't know Chinese suppliers lace their virgin hair wefts with other type of hairs. The price was really inexpensive and I got a good use out of the hair. I was happy with my purchase!!!

❤ If you havent seen my videos on this hair... Check em out below!!!


Hopefully you liked this post. Now be a DOLL & leave a comment if this was helpful or if you have a question. I encourage feedback, questions, opinions, & advice!! Make sure you read up on my other posts!!!

Until next time Hair DOLLS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment