Friday, April 19, 2013

❤ Best LBS Hair To Purchase ❤

We have had our share of trying out local beauty supply store hair. We have had our good experiences and our bad experiences. I have rocked hair extensions and wigs for numerous years. I am here to give you the best LBS hair I have came across.

❤ Please Note ❤ This is strictly my personal experiences and opinions

#1 Pink Diamond Indian Remy

 ❤ This hair is one of the best LBS hair we have used. It is great quality hair at an affordable price. Pink Diamond has minimal to no shedding and tangling. Make sure you co-wash every week or 2 weeks. The products we used to co-wash this hair is Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner & Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner. This hair curls and straightens very well with a flat iron, curling iron, and curling wand. The texture of the hair is yaky and can blend very well with relaxed or natural African American hair. It can last for a few months if cared for properly. Please refer to my Youtube videos on this hair!!! I have 3 videos: Sew-In Tutorial, Cutting & Styling, & 3 week update.
❤❤ This hair can be purchased online @ remyhairviva.com (Super fast shipping). You may find it at your LBS or another hair website



#2 Zury Ultra Yaky Hair

❤Zury Zury Zury!!! I love Zury. This hair has a yaky/silky texture. It curls beautifully. It  has a little bit of shedding but is manageable and not a lot of tangling. This hair can last up to a month.
❤❤ This hair can be purchased online or at any LBS

Check out my videos using Zury Ultra Yaky Hair





#3 Onyx Essence Black Diamond Hair

❤ This hair is sort of tricky. It can be your best friend and then your worst enemy. The hair does tangle and shed. The tangling and shedding can be minimal and can get a little out of hand. Black Diamond hair usually last for about two weeks then you need to lay it to rest for a few weeks then bring it back out. You can continue to wear this hair for a few years but it does need a lot of tender love and care. Herbal Essences products can repair the hair. It curls very nicely with any heating tool and can be purchased mainly anywhere.

Check out my videos using Onyx Essence Black Diamond Hair




#4 Milkyway Saga Gold Remy Yaky Hair

❤ I truly like his hair. It is fairly inexpensive at the LBS and online. Milkyway Saga is very good remy hair. It curls beautifully and doesnt really tangle nor shed. It does have a yaky texture to it and blends well with African American hair. While wearing this hair we didnt experience too many issues.

Check out my videos using Milkyway Saga Gold Remy Yaky Hair

#5 Evertress Chocolate Yaky Hair

 ❤ This hair right here ladies is the business. I adore this hair. It is very inexpensive and can be found at selective hair websites. I am not sure if they are at LBS though. The quality of the hair is gorgeous. I have used this hair for quickweave wigs, u-part wigs, and sew-in weaves. Evertress Chocolate hair can last up to a month or more depending on your care techniques. The hair can curl easily with any heating tool and they last for a long time.
❤❤ I have only purchased this hair online @ www.hairhoneys.com
Check out my videos using Evertress Chocolate Yaky Hair



#6 Sensationnel Goddess Remi Hair

❤Goddess Remi has various textures and packaging for this hair. They have the gold & red pack (goddess remi ), silver & red pack (select goddess remi), purple & silver (limited edition) I have tried all three and they are all of good quality. The hair does shed and tangle a little but it is manageable.

Check out my videos using Goddess Remi Hair



Hopefully this post above will assist you in finding good quality LBS hair extensions. Now be a DOLL & leave a comment if this was helpful or if you have a question. I encourage feedback, questions, opinions, & advice!! Make sure you read up on my other posts!!!

Until next time DOLLS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment